Mipec Port Joint Stock Company established in 2015, is located in Dinh Vu Peninsula – Dinh Vu Cat Hai Economic Zone – Dong Hai 2 Ward – Hai An District – Hai Phong. Pha Le Plastics is one of the founding shareholders of Mipec Port Joint Stock Company.
The wharf is situated at the downstream of Cam river, Dinh Vu peninsula, a connection point of many land and sea routes; and is equipped with high technology facilities.
- Construction area: 221.761,9 m2
- Construction time: from November 2016 to June 2020.
- Capacity for vessel: 30.000DWT- 40.000DWT offloading
- The length of wharf: 380m
- Total acreage of cargo area and traffic: 16.670 m2
- CFS warehouse : 10.000 m2
- Main activities: Seaport business; operation of container port; warehouse rental, transportation rental, machine and equipment rental…. and other activities
The investment in Mipec port since its establishment in 2015 shows the strategy in Logistic development of Pha Le Plastic, marking a remarkable development and brings in favorable conditions for exportation worldwide.