||25 years and older|
||Graduated college, university specializing in import and export, economics, business administration, business|
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Responsible for procurement of supplies and equipment, repair and work with external partners:
– Receiving demand for supplies. Repair needs of the factory. Search for suppliers, worthy of suppliers’ prices and make purchase and shipping records.
– Control the quality of goods before being warehoused.
– Planning to buy supplies inventory
– Graduated college, university specialized in import and export, economics, business administration, business ………
– At least 1 year experience in the procurement side (preferably buying equipment, technical machines).
– Draft of computers, office informatics.
– Resistant to high pressure at work.
– A wage agreement.
– The company has a free dormitory for employees far away, with 3 days / 3 days (all expenses paid by the company).
– Will be signed a long-term contract and fully participate in social insurance.
– To work in a dynamic, professional environment, with promotion opportunities.
– All welfare regimes, bonus holidays, annual travel.
- APPLYING APPLICATIONS
The dossier set includes:
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae of local confirmation (within the last 06 months)
– CV clearly stating the process and the position worked (required)
– Health certificate (within the last 06 months)
– 02 3×4 photos (newest)
– Certified copy of relevant diplomas and certificates
Interested candidates please send CV to [email protected]
Phone number: 0356.260.607
Or you can apply directly at JSC Crystal Plastic Manufacturing and Technology, address: Ban Hat, Chau Tien commune, Quy Hop, Nghe An
Note: Applicants may apply for photocopies. The company only contacts interviews with qualified candidates and does not return documents.
Deadline for application: September 31, 2019