||20 years and older|
||Graduated from college, university, university majoring in electrical engineering|
- JOB DESCRIPTION
– Installation, repair of equipment, machinery, lines in the factory and on the mining division.
– Repair of motor vehicles: large trucks, guloong loaders, forklifts, excavators, clamping jaws, drilling …
– Calculate estimated equipment replacement repair in the month.
– Gender: male
– Graduated secondary school, college, university specialized in electrical engineering, repair and manufacture of machines.
– Experience at least 1 year experience in the same position in factories, workshops.
– Hard working, able to withstand long-term work pressure, working in shifts.
- Good health, high sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Honest, hard-working, hard-working and ready to work.
- Priority: Candidates with 6 months or more experience in the field of machine manufacturing, mechanics …
– A wage agreement.
– The company has a free dormitory for employees far away, with 3 days / 3 days (all expenses paid by the company).
– Will be signed a long-term contract and fully participate in social insurance.
– To work in a dynamic, professional environment, with promotion opportunities.
– All welfare regimes, bonus holidays, annual travel.
SUBMITTING APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
The dossier set includes:
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae of local confirmation (within the last 06 months)
– CV clearly stating the process and the position worked (required)
– Health certificate (within the last 06 months)
– 02 3×4 photos (newest)
– Certified copy of relevant diplomas and certificates
Profile clearly stating the vacancy and sent directly to: HCNS Department – Crystal Plastic Manufacturing and Technology Joint Stock Company – Nghe An Branch : village Hat County, Chau Tien commune, Quy Hop district, Nghe An province.
Interested candidates please send CV to [email protected]
Phone number: 0356.260.607
Note: Applicants may apply for photocopies. The company only contacts interviews with qualified candidates and does not return documents.
Deadline for application: September 31, 2019